(Picture found on Pinterest)
Emma has 'pecked' me for the Memory Nest tag. If you'd like a few more details on it, please see her post.
1. thank the person who 'pecked' you. (Thank you, Emma!)
2. list five things that start with "when I grow up and have my own house..." (they can be true, or utterly ridiculous, whatever you feel like writing :-))
3. 'peck' one other person and let them know that you have done so.
1. When I grow up and have my own house...I'm going to stop eating so much sugar because I just know that having my own house is going to magically give me the discipline which I now lack. (And until that happy time comes, I'll enjoy my cookie--because I deserve it for making such a noble resolution.)
2. When I grow up and have my own house...I'm going to have lots and lots of children. And I'm going to handle all the chaos with grace and ease...and even ENJOY it! I can see myself now: pulling a pan of well-baked bread out of the oven, while balancing my one-year-old girl on my hip, and calling to my little son to "wait a moment! Mommy will be right there." Oh! such bliss! No, I'm serious! I like the feeling of being a busy, bustling housewife, with so many things to do!
3. When I grow up and have my own house...everything will be in spotless order, because I can't stand a messy house. My children won't have trouble picking up after themselves because they will only have one toy a piece. It's simpler that way. (Just kidding. I'm not that cruel.)
4. When I grow up and have my own house...I will get enormous amounts of writing and housework down all in the space of time designated for my children's afternoon naps. (Don't ask me how.)
5. When I grow up and have my own house...I'll probably faint from exhaustion.