First off, hello everybody! How are you all this fine January day? I hope each and every one of you is doing well and having a marvelous week.
How was your Christmas? Mine was quite nice. I stayed home all day and had a fun and relaxing time with my family. Just right. <3
And now, I just have a few things to say. And I've decided to conquer my inexcusable habit of taking far too long to write a post so this one is going to be a quicky. Ready. Set. Go.
TEN THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN
1. It's a new year people! If you are yet unaware of that fact, I suggest you "get aware"--and right quick, too--because if you want to get any sort of a good look at 2018 you need to take advantage of every single moment. Judging from past experience it's not going to stick around long.
|HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!|
2. It's cold here. I think maybe it's wintertime?
3. Going to work in the cold is not my cup of tea.
|A day off? Maybe?|
Note: Actually, to be honest, I've had quite a few days off lately because work at the motel has been slowing down of late. (It's not the season for traveling apparently?) So yeah, I really have nothing to complain of. Still it's an awkward fact that the less you work the less you want to work. And I confess I've been suffering from that malady a good deal lately.
4. I changed my blog look. (Like no! Never would have guessed that!) ("Thank you for pointing that out, my dear.")
What do you think?
5. I got some really sweet presents for Christmas this year. Two sets of super cute birthday cards (one from my parents and one from my sister), a lunch bag (with a beautiful floral design), earrings, and lots of candy! How about you? What did you get for Christmas?
6. I bought a set of Jane Austen books last month and I'm super happy about them. I finally own all of them! That is to say, all except Pride and Prejudice. That one wasn't included but I figured I'd be able to find a matching copy another time and the price was good for the other five books so...yeah. HAPPY! :D
7. Believe it or not, there is actually a point at which one's stomach can not handle being stuffed with any more candy. (Sad, but true.)
|Trust me. I know. It happened to me |
just the other day.
8. However! There's also a point at which one's stomach comes to it's senses and gets back to the normal routine. (Oh, happy day!!!) ("More sudar, marmer.")
9. What do you know? I can't think of anything for number 9.
10. Or number 10 either.
BUT GUESS WHAT?!! I wrote this post almost in the space of an hour. (And that's really something for me, so yay! I'm so proud of myself right now. ;))
Well, that's it! So long everyone! See you next time!