Monday, October 5, 2020

Making the blog public again! (Because apparently I can't make up my mind!)

Sorry for being so changeable, everyone!  I had every intention of keeping my blog private long term in order to avoid the obnoxious spammers, but I find it's not quite so enjoyable having a private blog.  I feel sort of cut off and disconnected from all the other bloggers, and that kind of takes the fun out of blogging for me.  

"All this switching back and forth confuses me, too, Piglet."

I'm sorry!  Please forgive me for the trouble I put you all through with this post back in August (though thank you to all of you who responded and still wanted to follow along!  That meant a lot to me!).  I am going to brave the annoying spammers by going public again, and hope that on account of my month or two of absence they have forgotten about me and won't be back to my blog for awhile!  :)  

I truly am in the mood for blogging once more, and I'm hoping that mood will last me and that I will be able to get into a more regular rhythm of writing and interacting with you all.  Because I miss that! 

Thank you so much for your patience with me as I've been trying to navigate all this!  You all are the best!

Sincerely,
Miss March

10 comments:

  1. It helps to block the option of anonymous ppl commenting. You get less spammers then.🙂

    I for one am glad you're public again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought of that! I actually set it so that only people with google accounts could comment, but I still got the spam comments even after that. However I think making my blog private for a little while may have helped in some way, because when I made it public for two weeks to let my readers know what was up I didn't get any spam comments during that time. So I'm hopeful that they've given up, at least for a little while. :)

      I'm glad to be public again, too. It's more fun to be able to interact with everyone.

      Speaking of making blogs private and such though, did you delete Wonderland Creek? I think for a while you just had it private, but now I don't see it all. That makes me a bit sad. :( I would love to have been able to go back and read over some of your old posts. (Though perhaps you wouldn't have preferred that, haha! ;))

      Delete
    2. No, I just privated it! I'll resend you an email with an invitation....

      Delete
    3. Oh I would love that! Thank you so much!! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, I don't mind if it's public or private as long as I get to read your posts! :D They always add sunshine to my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! It makes me really happy to know that my posts bring joy to someone! Thank you for your comment, MovieCritic! It brightened my day! :D

      Delete
  3. I echo MC - public or private, your blog is the sunshiniest of corners and I'm glad it's around! ;) Hopefully you have thrown the spammers off the trail, though! That must be thoroughly obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Sarah! That's really sweet of you to say! I'm glad my blog lives up to it's name! :)

      And thanks! I think it has helped. At least for the time being. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello Alyssa!

    Just in case you would like an initiative to post again... *wink* I've tagged you here:

    https://findingfreedomlivingloved.blogspot.com/2020/12/12-delights-of-christmas-tag.html

    Only if you want to, of course. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Gabby! I was actually really wanting someone to tag me!! This is great!! :D

      Delete