Monday, August 17, 2020

A VERY important announcement!!


Dear Readers!

I have not been very consistent in blogging for quite a while now, but I would really like to get back into it and am trying to work toward that goal.  There is, however, a slight hang up which is leading me to make some changes which will unfortunately be effecting all of you as my followers.
The hang up?


SPAM COMMENTS ARE BECOMING QUITE AN ISSUE! 

And are getting entirely on my nerves.  (Miss March is not pleased!)

"They're ruining my happy space!"

Thankfully I have comment moderation, so these intrusive and inappropriate comments have not made it onto my actual blog.  However, I'm sick of reading them when I go to publish (or delete) comments and so...I had to put my brain to work and come up with a  solution.  It's not the greatest or most convenient solution but it's the best I've got.

MY BLOG WILL HENCEFORWARD BE A PRIVATE BLOG!

I would really love to keep it open to any and all of my current followers, though, so that's where you all come in!

If you are still interested in reading my blog please, PLEASE leave me a short comment which includes your email address so that I can add you to the list of private followers.  Your email address will NOT be published on my blog (like I said I have comment moderation), so no one will be seeing it except myself.   Please leave your comment sometime this week as I will be making the blog private next week! 

Thank you so much for your help!!  I'm looking forward to continuing the little community we've established here, just in a more personal and private way. 

Sincerely,
Miss March (Alyssa)

No comments:

Post a Comment